WAYS TO SERVE
- Share God’s love with our kids and youth!
Sunday School Teacher | Sundays at 10 a.m. | once per month
Gethsemane’s Children and Youth Ministry is in need of loving Sunday morning teachers at 10 a.m. If you would like to teach children or youth once a month at Gethsemane, please contact Juana Tavico (Children’s Coordinator) or Lynzey Guidry (Youth Coordinator).
- Mercy Closet Volunteers Needed!
We need volunteers to be present in our Mercy Closet a few hours a day, Monday-Thursday to welcome and assist our community friends that come in for clothing. Often, they need a sweet smile more than the clothing. Please contact Amy Kelley at 713-357-4464 for more information.
- Chancel Choir needs your voice! There is no audition necessary. Prior experience with music is helpful but not required. As long as you have a desire to sing and serve, all are welcome! For more information, please contact Dr. Hsiao-Lan Wang, our Gethsemane Choir Director.
- Wednesday Night Fellowship
Help serve dinner to the members and community of Gethsemane on Wednesday nights. For more information, contact Sean Archibong.
- CCSC Garden:
Serve in the CCSC Garden, harvesting and helping it grow for clients to have fresh food year round. For more information, contact Sean Archibong.
- Justice for our Neighbors:
Volunteer to help welcome and greet once a month at our JFON Clinic. For more information contact Marci Pampe.